Shooting Moving Heavy Machinery

Thanks all, great suggestions !! All noted!!

As for scratches and dings, luckily it's not new stuff so it's already dinged and will only add character lol they are both from the 1940's, if we had to buy new he would have had to wait much much longer, he got a great deal on them because the guy is moving and closing shop, Mr Rabbit got both machines, the phase converter and all tooling for less than scrap value!

Not yellow either lol ;)

John, they are a Stanco milling machine and CMC Galt lathe, and he said you can play when he's done lol (might be a while ;) )

Take a shot of the brand of the delivery truck. Play around the angles of the shot. and also the driver of the truck, the expressions on his face while unloaded that heavy stuff. I love working on my lathes...

As a side note; I am wondering what is the plan for getting them off the trailer and into the shop?

Soon John! We have it home, it went well!

Designer, they are putting them on our trailer and it will back into the shop and he is going to use "skates" to slide them off.

Just remember not to stand under it, safety glasses hard hat and a vest must be worn at all times.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back