Shooting Range

&Denekamp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I knew we had a deserted shootingrange somewhere around my village, but I couldn't remember where exactly it was.. I had a slight hint of direction, and I knew it was somewhere in a forest.. So I went in the direction I thought it was and searched all forests in that area.. until after one hour I finaly found it. :D though there was a small problem.. They'd put a fence around the whole thing with 'do not cross' signs on it and stuff. Luckely my lens fit through the fence and I manged to take this picture witch I hope you like:

ShootingRangeII.jpg

Niels

Cool. Love the angle on this one. Nice work.

i agree, nice work! i too love running into abandoned areas!

Thanks for the replies guys :) I love abandoned places too. I have some photo's from an asault course nearby this shooting range as well.. but they don't realy look too well in bw.. so it didn't make a good series..

Thanks Raymond!

Here's one from the asault course:

AsaultCourse.jpg

That's all for today, I've got to go now.. I'll post another shot from the asault course tomorrow.

neat shots, it would have been interesting if you took a shot through one of the tunnels with a small aperture setting on the last one, just a thought, but even so good work!

Thanks Dalebe and photo gal,

I would have took more shots from the course if I wasn't nearing the end of my film.. maybe even detailshots, don't know if that had come up in my head..

I did cross the signs, my lens was in the 'do not cross' erea ;):p naah.. But after I had made my lap around the asault course, after the last obsticle, I saw a sign that also said 'do not cross'.. didn't see that when I enterded the course..:angel: (no! I did not! I swear!)

Most reactions

Back