What's new

Shooting to Heal

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Getting over a breakup, and thanks to the wonderful folks here on TPF, I feel like I can shoot again :) I can't thank you all enough for reminding me that my images are my identity, and mine alone. Shooting has gone from painful, to therapeutic and fun again.

Taken during a hike to blow off some steam, no idea who the gentleman is:

The Shot by TogaLive, on Flickr

Hope you enjoyed it, and thanks again!

Austin
 
Last edited:
Good for you!

Yes, photography is our essence if we are truly a devotee of freezing time. We always seem to come back to it no matter how hard a fall we take. As long as we can push the button...we do.

I enjoyed your Fickr. Overall great stuff. A few odds and ends not that portfolio worthy. But overall beautiful. I liked your street scuffle as well. I see many a macro devotee can't seen to point their cam at street photography. I'm glad to see you can give it a try.

I'm trying to make my first Blurb book. Then have a 2nd in the works, possibly a thrid next year. Something to think about with your macro work possibly. Making books is another mind relaxing area to work in. (Once you figure out how to work the software that is.)
 
So sorry about the pain you went through and glad to see you are bouncing back.

I love this picture!!! :heart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom