Shoots like the human eye sees the details and the contrast between the bright light and the outside

diniulian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to shoot a photography but the image looks too bright or too dark.

Here I made some editing (I combined these two photo into one ) to show how it seen through the human eye.

Are there some settings to shoots like the human eye sees the details and the contrast between the bright light and the outside ?

Attachments

• HDR.jpg
    HDR.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 83
Hello and welcome, practice makes perfect.....

When you take your eyes of the computer screen and look around the room, your eyes adjust their focus, apperture, shutter speed and ISO hundreds of times before you look back at the screen. No camera can keep up with the eyes, brain and anticipated images of a persons mind.

You can however improve your post processing skills, to produce a photographiic image that looks the way you think it ought to be.

Good Luck

There is no such thing as a camera 'setting' that can copy what the human eye/brain sees.

-

Your understanding of human vision is not exact. Though the human eye
will not have ISO and SS in the equation to adjust, true is it will "AF" and
correct its aperture in a blink of and eye — so to say — but in a much slo-
wer fashion than most cameras.

The main issue here is to dig that the eye's DR is reasonably extended but
just so. Some twenty+ times per second, a signal is sent to the back of the
brain — where the visual cortex is — and will add up quite a few incomplete
images that it will "stitched" and or "stacked" in your memory. On the way,
we all get the impression that our visual system is very performant… maybe
yes, but it is just good enough to keep our species out of most troubles. A
solution is EV stacking.

This is a one exposure image…

S9238%20XD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. :)
No blaming from me!
The same procedure is applied and works elsewhere.

I wasn't suggesting that you were blaming anyone, rather simply suggesting that you explore all avenues for the sake of getting more data on the problem.

I believe the biggest difference is that the eyes see, but the mind interprets, and it does so at a very fast rate.

The camera simply captures the light coming and adjust the exposure to some pre-determined setting selected by the operator or the camera software. It cannot see as the eye sees, because the mind can focus within the field of view.

We can see the forest and simultaneously study individual trees. The camera can only capture the incoming light.

Most reactions

Back