Shopping

Granddad

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Grandma went fabric shopping yesterday and I persuaded her to dress up for the occasion so I could do some street shots. We went to the little market town of Brigg in North Lincolnshire because they have a good fabric shop and a pretty, pedestrianised High street. There was a shower while we were in the shop so the street was wet which looked good.
Some skin smoothing applied in Portrait Pro Body 3 to the arms and throat. Maybe 5lbs removed and a small lift to the chest.

Dress up-9141bsmall.jpg

Good one and very nice background.

She looks like a celebrity, captured by an accomplished paparazzi!

She just has such a "classy lady" look, how could you NOT get a good shot of her!:allteeth:

I love this

This really is a great shot! :)

Thanks guys, 147 shots taken during the morning, this is the only one I'll be sharing. My only secret is having a pretty good idea which ones to keep and which ones to dump... and you all have helped me learn that. :)

Thanks guys, 147 shots taken during the morning, this is the only one I'll be sharing. My only secret is having a pretty good idea which ones to keep and which ones to dump... and you all have helped me learn that. :)

147/36 = 4.083333 rolls.. not too bad

147/36 = 4.083333 rolls.. not too bad

And that, Derrel, is the reason I didn't get into photography until digital came on the scene. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back