What's new

Shore Night Shots

Becky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
25
Location
London
Just been down on the beach getting some night shot practise, I found it quite difficult as the lamps are very orangey rather than white/yellow lit down there... but anyway, here are my attempts.

Some comments would be really appreciated please?

beach1.jpg


beach2.jpg


beachagain.jpg


Wasn't too sure about this one...
5.jpg



Thanks for looking :blushing:
 
Plenty of viewings... no one got anything good/bad to say? :(
 
I really like them. I love the colors and reflection in the second shot. Great shots here.
 
I like them too, night shots are the most fun to take IMO. If you find the lights too orangy, have you tried setting the wb to tungsten? It will help remove the orange.
 
Thanks, I'll give that a go next time!

BUMP!
 
Cool shots. Im digging the first one.
 
Xmetal said:
Pug-ma-hoe these are good! :mrgreen:

Pug-your-own-hoe :lmao:

Force of nature... cant remember the exact settings as I'm in work at the minute, mostly long shutter etc... will check when I get home and post again.

Thanks for the great feedback folks. :blushing:
 
blue filter helps with the orange glow me thinks
but i really like the orange glow
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom