short-eared owl posing

squirl033

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
spent a gorgeous afternoon at a wetland meadow, and one of the shorties was posing for me in some beautiful light. i got within about 15 yards of him on two different perches, and probably could have gotten a bit closer, but i stopped to avoid spooking him...

Beautiful. I particularly like the background of the first one.

Awesome. First two are stunning really. Not sure whats going on in the third one, I see a band running through the head of the owl... must be my ancient monitor. My computer hardware is very old.

Very nice!

thanks, Tirediron!

thank you, Sharon!

Awesome. First two are stunning really. Not sure whats going on in the third one, I see a band running through the head of the owl... must be my ancient monitor. My computer hardware is very old.

thanks! it's not your monitor or your eyes... that pale band across the sky is in fact a power line far back in the background that is so blurred out that it looks like just a lighter band of clouds or something...

Very nice!

thanks, Tirediron!

thank you, Sharon!

thanks! it's not your monitor or your eyes... that pale band across the sky is in fact a power line far back in the background that is so blurred out that it looks like just a lighter band of clouds or something...

Thanks buddy, I was just doing a calibration upon your reply! Awesome photos there squirl. Breathtaking really.

Very nice captures. The first one is my favourite.

WesternGuy

Thanks buddy, I was just doing a calibration upon your reply! Awesome photos there squirl. Breathtaking really.

thank you again!

Very nice captures. The first one is my favourite.
WesternGuy

thanks, WesternGuy!

thanks, John!

Another excellent shot.

I can only agree with what everyone else said. These are terrific!

wow, killer shots!! Great light and poses. I wish we had shorties around here

Nice series.Good Job!!!

Most reactions

Back