What's new

Shot a Club [NSFW]

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
517
Reaction score
25
Location
Fort Collins, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Turn on your speakers!



One thing I learned is that using the CLS is a pain in the ass. Don't have a TTL cord yet, but I was shooting my sb-600 off-camera and using my camera as the commander. I got a ton of misfires. Overall photos came out good.

A couple of stills:


1
_DSC0361.jpg


2
_DSC0335.jpg


3
_DSC0332.jpg


4
_DSC0329.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
very nice, i like the part with the boobs :) haha
 
#4 looks like a porno shoot lol
but dammmmn I would :)

*Photographers - Perverts in training*
 
Great series! You captured the 'vibe'!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom