What's new

Shot around a local lake

Invisodude

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 14, 2010
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Post Falls Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple with the new little P&S cam

DSCF1151-3.jpg


DSCF1157-5.jpg


And a couple with the DSLR

IMG_3464-8.jpg


IMG_3467-9.jpg
 
I think #3 would look better with a crop but that's my opinion.
 
Thanks for the comments :)

Teneighty23: Thanks, now that I look I'm lik'en subdued colors more of the last two also..

Big: I cropped it some, how would you crop it? I could NOT decide on this one so settled like I posted but open for a better more pleasing crop idea
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom