What's new

Shot from this morning. Looking for C&C

thebeatles

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
800
Reaction score
1
Location
pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this shot today on the way to my dulcimer lesson. I tried processing the photo differently than I usually do and I kind of like it. I could definitely use some pointers so let me have it ;).

IMG_3443.jpg


Sorry if the photo is too big.
 
Same subject / different angle. This one came out real dark using photobucket to host it here :raisedbrow: not sure why.

111.jpg
 
I really like the colours here but I think your subject is too centered in #1. I really like #2 but for some reason it doesn't seem to have as much impact (maybe the frame?:scratch:).
 
I really like #2 but for some reason it doesn't seem to have as much impact (maybe the frame?:scratch:).
I think you are right. I will have to try different framing ideas. Do you think that the vigenetting noticeable in #2?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom