d70girl TPF Noob! Joined Apr 27, 2006 Messages 102 Reaction score 0 Location Rock Hill, SC Jan 12, 2007 #1 Hey everyone... haven't posted here in a while. Been really busy. But here's a shot from a few nights ago: Thanks for looking!
Hey everyone... haven't posted here in a while. Been really busy. But here's a shot from a few nights ago: Thanks for looking!
ozzono TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2005 Messages 422 Reaction score 9 Location Castellón (Spain) Jan 12, 2007 #2 You have obtained a pretty postcard. I like much the color of this photography. Greetings from Spain.
You have obtained a pretty postcard. I like much the color of this photography. Greetings from Spain.
B Buddhabuddha TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2006 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Location Sunny Milwaukee Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2007 #3 This is nice, when I take shots like this I have so much trouble getting the balance right, I either blow out the pic or it is way too dark.
This is nice, when I take shots like this I have so much trouble getting the balance right, I either blow out the pic or it is way too dark.