hopdaddy
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2009
- Messages
- 536
- Reaction score
- 119
- Location
- Hotlanta,Ga
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #16
Thanks Mark, I will definitely do some test shots,to train my eye.
If i cloned or erased it then there is the shadow on the wing to deal with,I try to only adjust lighting/contrast, and sharpness,but still learning on that,......thanks for the comment,thanks to everyone who has commented.Your butterfly picture looks good. The only suggestion i can think of is that the branch at the top of the photo is a little distracting.
I did it for you too. I didnt have much to shoot that stood still, so I did one of the babies' juice bottles. Notice in the background that there are little specs on the cabinets and drawers in the (ISO-3200 one) (and everywhere else, but theyre most prominant there. That is the noise.
ISO-200
![]()
ISO-3200
![]()
Mark
thanks for the kind words.I have enjoyed learning so much from this forum.It's a good shot. You have to work with what you have till you can get better equipment. In the mean time you can still work on the things that you can control. Exposure, composition etc. You did well for what you have.