c&c wanted.. dont be nice!

5794424003_c012174fcf_b.jpg

5793215091_ffc9855109_b.jpg

5793174810_874bf60522_b.jpg

5793997297_b929390f27_b.jpg

Last edited:
may want to check your pic links, all i see is:

redxspooftd8.gif

There's definitely some creativity there; I would prefer to see them shot straight/level with less perspective distortion, and watch your highlights, you have a lot of blown areas, especially in #3. The monochrome HDR is an interesting look, but be careful, it will get very old, very quickly.

It's an interesting technique that looks like it would be appropriate under certain circumstances - but that should be used sparingly. #3 in particular looks like it would fit a gritty "film noire" or Mike Hammer type of detective story, but Chicago comes to mind more than Vegas. The first two are a better fit for Vegas, being all bright lights and glitter, but I don't think of Vegas as a B&W type of town like I do Chicago.

Thanks for commenting guys. I agree b&w might not do vegas justice but i never seem to like how the colors turn out with all the mixed types of lights. These arent hdr by the way. They're all one exposure.

How much photoshop did you do here? The Bellagio is on the opposite side of the strip than the paris? Those looks like the Bellagio fountains..

(In picture 1)

How much photoshop did you do here? The Bellagio is on the opposite side of the strip than the paris? Those looks like the Bellagio fountains..

i was standing outside the bellagio looking the other way. did most of the processing in lightroom. lots of fill and blacks and sharpening to get that hdr look

Most reactions

New Topics

Back