shots from NY

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some shots I took on my recent trip to New York... any C&C would be welcome!
If you want to see more shots just take a look here

ny2.jpg

ny13.jpg

ny17.jpg

ny6.jpg

First and second are touching heights; both fish eye images are also working well for me; selective color is also excellent; to conclude, an excellent series

Regards :D

I love all these number one is my fav but you did a really good job on all!!

Brilliant series. I have been to NY a couple times and am going back again in February. These really are quite inspiring. I adore the first one. Can I ask what lens you shot these with?

Wonderful series,
Mark

SPAKO!
:hugs:

Sooo good to see you around.
I saw "Spako" as thread starter and thought: "I MUST go there and take a look and enjoy some REALLY good photography again!"

And I am NOT disappointed.

The first is easily the most attractive! Cool view.

Thank you for the comments ;-) (and Thank you La Foto for the always so hearty welcome when I pop by :) )
I took some of these shots with my sigma fisheye lens, and the others with either the Canon 17-40mm or the 28-135mm lenses.. (can't remember exatly but i think the cab shot was taken with the 28-135 and the skyscrapers with the wide angle lens. The others are fisheye shots

Last edited:
On my post above I refer to the lenses, for the camera I use a Canon 5DMKII

Not seeing it...:cry:

Number three, i really love shots which give you a view of the lifestyle and culture.

The first image makes me want a fisheye lens...

I like the angle and treatment of the image, nicely done.

Even though I am mostly a landscape snapper, NYC offers an unbelieveable opportunity for photography.

We were in the city today and since we were parking and seeing a show I did not bring my good camera and it drove me crazy. I did have my pocket Lumix but I have to go through those snaps.:confused:

Most reactions

Back