What's new

Shots from the MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) in NYC

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
I just got back from spending New Years in NYC with two close friends from the forum (Corry and Unimaxium). The MoMA was just incredible! (Corry, Uni, if you want to post some photos here go for it!)

1. Connect the Dots (December 2008)


2. Have (12) Seats (Dec. 2008)


3. Shape and Shadow (Dec. 2008)


4. The Dead Feel Pain Too (Dec. 2008)
 
going there soon....when I have off from school :P
 
This is the only one I even remotely like from MoMA.

escalatorSM.jpg
 
Yes, Joe!
This kind of photography is what I was so longing to see from you!
When I only read the title, and saw that you are the OP, I thought: This must be good!
I am not disappointed.
And out of these three, "Shape and Shadow" is the best, to my mind.
(Have you ever checked out the latest works of "invisible" on here? Seems like he and you are somehow on the same track in what attracts your eyes and camera lenses).
 
I'm really likin' #4
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom