What's new

Shots of fire! C&C please

Like the last one! I'm a huge pyro myself :D
 
While the flames are captured nicely and the exposure is good, the composition could use some work. For example, #3 could have been taken so the top was visible, or from a bit closer distance, so the eye doesn't look for a top. Also, you could've moved the camera a bit to the left to get flames from a front view, which might have given the composition some power through symmetry.

I really like the flames and the light though!
 
I like these very much. But like the above poster, I agree that it would have been better if you had captured the top of the flames. Good job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom