Shots of my favorite Camera! C&C

kami

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going to sell my D80 but I just couldn't :(. So I'm keeping her. Instead of taking photos for selling, I decided to do some artistic shots instead. I wanted to go for the dark, "batmobile in a dark alley" approach. C&C much appreciated.

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I love my D80. I'll probably wear the shutter out before parting with it.

They are really great shots. The background may be too dark for the average person to appreciate though. I was thinking you could probably make a few bucks by selling them as stock photos with a lighter background. There arent that many good dslr photos on some of the stock photography sites. (I'm not sure if you would have to black out the Nikon name with photoshop since you would be making a profit.)
Keith
Easy Basic Photography

I suggest a little bit of smaller aperture with a longer shutter duration. Some of these shots have the camera's details out of focus. Good work though.

I suggest a little bit of smaller aperture with a longer shutter duration. Some of these shots have the camera's details out of focus. Good work though.

I actually wanted to lengthen the shutter speed but I only have 1 tripod, of which I mounted the D80 on so I wouldn't get much light spillage into the background and such. So I had to hand hold all shots.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back