M Mirrorman TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2010 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Location Tallinn, Estonia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 #1 Here are some photos I've uploaded so far, check my blog every day for new ones - Am I Indie yet?
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2010 #2 I love the texture to your images. I don't know if this is considered noise. It adds to the images. I love 2nd one.
I love the texture to your images. I don't know if this is considered noise. It adds to the images. I love 2nd one.
M Mirrorman TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2010 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Location Tallinn, Estonia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah, it's the noise .