Should I be worried?

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I work in a hospital on about the tenth floor and about twice a day the whole place vibrates.... as if a big truck has just driven by outside. It's apparently been doing this for years and years.

So..... :meh: .......... :er: ........ :confused: ........ Hmmm... I'm not really that worried - but thought it'd be interesting to see if anyone else's work places have weird things..... maybe aliens built them like the pyramids. ;-) hehe

Weird things! You should meet some of the guys I work with!

you don't have to worry on that..it's normal because of tension matter no worry ok..

it was comparable with a bridge everytime also vibrates when heavy vehicles passes by...

Meysha said:
I work in a hospital on about the tenth floor and about twice a day the whole place vibrates.... as if a big truck has just driven by outside. It's apparently been doing this for years and years.

So..... :meh: .......... :er: ........ :confused: ........ Hmmm... I'm not really that worried - but thought it'd be interesting to see if anyone else's work places have weird things..... maybe aliens built them like the pyramids. ;-) hehe

You'd better don the anti-mind-control-tin-hat just to be safe

http://images.dancingmokey.com/humor_SFW/foil_hat.jpg

Rob

ooh which hospital (i will make sure when i get hurt to come and see you. lol)

If you go up to Mt Cootha and go to the restaurant there, it's haunted.

The restaurant is actually an old house...

Was owned by a Mrs Chapman... She died at some stage, and then the current owners made it into a restaurant...

It is still haunted, she flicks the lights on and off every now and then, moves glasses, etc...

If you wanna see a reeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy good show about weird things in hospitals, you need to see Kingdom Hospital.

It's a series. about 12 episodes. I love it (and of course, went out and bought it) it's a stephen king one

Every Friday Andy De Campos sings a song. Today he sang "Hey Mickey".

...yeah.

The Wesley in Auchenflower. It's scary. me no like.... shaky shaky.... :-(

fadingaway1986 said:
If you wanna see a reeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy good show about weird things in hospitals, you need to see Kingdom Hospital.

It's a series. about 12 episodes. I love it (and of course, went out and bought it) it's a stephen king one

I watched that when it was on tv a few years ago. It had me glued to the television. Creeeeeepy stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back