Should I switch

Sleezbay

Aka ebay

Since Olympus like to undercut their dealers its cheaper for my to buy new Olympus invetory from adaroma than with my dealer account. :er:

Last I checked a new E-3 was still going for ~$1000. Adorama doesn't even list it anymore ? B&H is $1012.

I paid $650 for a used E-3 a couple of months ago. (4400k on it)

Although I have bought a body and a few lenses off ebay I prefer to purchase from the FourThirdsPhoto.com | Home

At least the seller isn't a complete stranger :)

Cheers, Don

In all fairness to Garbz, I was just picking on him cuz of the "obsolete" comment

Bloody E-3 Owners :p

In any case Leo you make your own decision. I don't know how I came across as a bad guy, as all I was trying to say is that if the budget stretches it and E5 would have been nice. In any case E3+ flash is a more "useful" purchase.

By the way one thing I always find strange is that despite Olympus making the smallest cameras, their FL-50R is bigger than the Nikon SB-900, leading to a very interesting looking combination:

DSC_6011.jpg

Yeah but the FL-50 kits ass. Its huge but works like a champ. Same with the FL-36

Yeah the E3 plus a good flash is more valuible to me than HD video. :er: My ipod can shoot video. :lmao:

Last edited:
I have a friend who is a photographer in Austin and he switched from Nikon to Canon because of the difference in color tone. He shoots models by way to.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back