Shout out to the person who said he/she was a child photographer.

AMOMENT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I seem to have lost the link to the site that this person recommended. If you happen to read this and had recommended me visiting your site for some great child portrait taking, can you send me the link again? If anyone else has any suggestions or links that would be helpful as well! I am really looking for more of a "recipe" in taking the actual photos than in composition ideas. Grantid, I know this is really not totally possible to do do, perhaps you can give me a few tips on which modes and settings to shoot in. Thanks =)

If you go to your profile and search for threads you started you will find the link. I remember seeing it - I think it's on the thread where you said you were leaving for your first photo shoot.

You can also use the fourm 'Search' feature at the top of each page to search for all the threads you have either started, or replied to.

Just type your User's name in the appropriate box, select the appropriate search type next to the box, and click "Search Now" there on the right.
Of course the 'Search' feature can also be used to find and peruse topics of interest to you.

Most of the questions asked in the Beginners Forum have been asked before many, many, times.

Most reactions

Back