Shout your Frustraitions to the World

wait you mean I have to pay you so that you can pay me?

this is going to get complicated!

ps - things will work out - just keep your fingers crossed and your eyes open ;) :)

wait you mean I have to pay you so that you can pay me?

this is going to get complicated!

ps - things will work out - just keep your fingers crossed and your eyes open ;) :)

Yep, if you want me to pay you, you have to pay me for my services of buying your product.:lol:
I'm working on that.. Trying to stay positive sucks!

hmm but I pay you less than you pay me right????

as for staying positive it might suck - but the alternatives suck even more

I would also like to complain about the "weather" - currently +1C here, still haven't changed to summer tyres ... at least the main roads are now snow free ... :roll:

ps sorry to interrupt your conversation, Overread & Big Bully ;-)

Well today again Global Warming has taken over and, we have snow and, 40MPH gusts. Just another lovely spring day in N. Az. Im wondering if we are going to get snow again during Memorial Day week-end again.

I remember when I was in Flagstaff last November, and there were small patches of snow on the high ground, was kind of strange, I always thought of Arizona as this hot, arrid landscape :) They are predicting snow for us tomorrow as well .... :roll:

No no no... You have to pay mee more...lol

I know I know the alternatives suck more.. But when you are dealt a hand of crap, it is hard to make things positive.

I remember when I was in Flagstaff last November, and there were small patches of snow on the high ground, was kind of strange, I always thought of Arizona as this hot, arrid landscape :) They are predicting snow for us tomorrow as well .... :roll:

That brings me back to my main problem. ITS APRIL!!!

Damn, snow in Arizona? In April?

It's 75 & sunny here.

It snowed here yesterday, it was almost 60*today. Who knows what it will be tomorrow.

OOOH And my former employers STOLE $40 from me and won't give it back...

I got no one to go out and take photos with :(

Salespeople cold calling after 9pm. What's up with that??

Wait, let me rephrase that. Sales people cold calling at all. If I want to buy, I'll call you ...

Oh, and losing my job wasn't exactly the high point of this year so far either ;-)

The lawn crew starting to mow and weed wack at 8am! I mean come on people there are those of us that go to bed too late and don't want to be up that early!

The dragon boat teammate who forgot to put on his lifejacket for our final race. I luckily noticed it when we were part way to the start line (we would have been disqualified if he had raced without it), so we were able to hustle back to the loading dock to get one. But then we had to paddle like crazy to get to the start line in time. Which meant we were already tired before we even started the race. We still managed to snag a third place finish (and bronze medals), but we had led the race for 3/4 of the way and had we not been tired, likely could have held onto our lead to the end.

Not a big deal, I know. But it was a frustration, and this is the 'shout your frustration' thread. So there.

Most reactions

Back