Shout your Frustraitions to the World

The Three Song Rule in concert photography. What a retarded rule. Doesn't even make any sense, and for good reason. It was created because of incompetent photographers....

A Photo Editor - The Three Song Rule

Congratulations Paparazzi motherfu#@er$ for making real photographers look bad...AGAIN.

the forecast for tomorrow is patch showers...

though that as also todays and it was all sunny (but darn it when its all sunny I never get a chance to go out with the camera! :()

There were snow flurries in NY today... shocked the hell outta me!

My dad raising his voice and when it was not needed, after I asked him a SIMPLE question. God.

R.D.F!!!!! :(:x

(rain drizzle and fog)

Oh I wish we had RDF!!! That would be an upgrade!

There were snow flurries in NY today... shocked the hell outta me!
I have an inch of snow right now!!!AND IT IS STILL SNOWING!!! :banghead:My hell!!! It's April!!
Its that pesky global warming.

I pray for global warming!!! Bring it freakin on!!!:banghead:

Last edited:
but snow is fun :)
its time to get the camera out and play with it :)

as for me - I hate walking with people who are not into photography or something like birdwatching - they always have suggestions for things to take photos of and when you do try to take a photo of something they get all bored waiting for you!!!!!!!

Snow is fun in January.. I am overly sick of it by April!

you needs macro lens - or extension tubes :)
endless fun then

oh and nice new ava!

Do I have a new avatar??? I don't remember..I'M LOSING MY MIND!!

well its new by my standards, but I might not have noticed the change for a while....

ps if you want I have a mindmap here - it will show you where your mind is - and for a - reasonable - fee I can sell it to you

well its new by my standards, but I might not have noticed the change for a while....

ps if you want I have a mindmap here - it will show you where your mind is - and for a - reasonable - fee I can sell it to you

Reasonable fee.. meaning you will pay me to take it off your hands?! I'm broke.. I'm beyond broke... Broke would be an upgrade for me... *sigh*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back