L Lunchbox TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2008 Messages 338 Reaction score 7 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2009 #1 I just picked up a tokina 11-16 2.8 for my d200 and was just interested in seeing some of your wide angle shots just to get some ideas on how i am going to use mine
I just picked up a tokina 11-16 2.8 for my d200 and was just interested in seeing some of your wide angle shots just to get some ideas on how i am going to use mine
jaharris1001 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 520 Reaction score 94 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2009 #2 I love my wide angle lens, I have the Canon 10-22mm, its great for landscapes and all sorts of things, watch for distortions though
I love my wide angle lens, I have the Canon 10-22mm, its great for landscapes and all sorts of things, watch for distortions though
M Maxiclik TPF Noob! Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2009 #3 @Jaharris: GREAT pics !!!
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,854 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Several of my shots in THIS THREAD were taken with my 10-22mm lens.
keybq TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 702 Reaction score 0 Location Purdue University Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2009 #5 that dog pic is amazing
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Feb 5, 2009 #6 Congrats on the 11-16, I love mine, I used to have a sigma 10-20 and this thing just destroys it in sharpness and distortion control
Congrats on the 11-16, I love mine, I used to have a sigma 10-20 and this thing just destroys it in sharpness and distortion control