Show us your pooch.

Mr.Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,

On another photography forum I belong to we had a long running thread going asking members to post a photo or two (or three) of their furry friends. I've only been a member here about a week now, but have not come across any such thread so thought I would put this one out there to see who's game. I'll start off with a shot of each of my three puppies.

This is Kona, she is my fiancee's dog. She is around 8-9 years old at the time of this photo. She is the baby of the bunch who has to be snuggled up next to me under the covers when we go to bed.

DSC_0065 by Gary C's Photography, on Flickr

Our second family member is our Miniature Schnauzer named Ducati (yes like the motorcycle). My fiancee and I saw him one day while at a local pet store while getting crickets for our reptiles that we had at the time, and she decided to rescue him as a birthday present to me. She said to me that this was the only Ducati that she was ever going to buy for me. :1247:

Ducati_2 by Gary C's Photography, on Flickr

And finally, this is my Siberian Husky Tundra. Tundra was a rescue from a local shelter. A good friend of mine was working there at the time, and when he was scheduled to be euthanized my friend (against her renters agreement) brought him home, and tried to keep him on the down low which didn't work as Huskies are quite vocal. She promptly asked if we would take him, and I had always wanted a Husky so my fiancee and I agreed to take him in. Unfortunately he is now approximately 14 years old, and having difficulty getting around as his back legs simply refuse to work at times. He still continues to have more good days than bad as far as getting around, but the bad days seem to be happening more and more as the months pass by.

DSC_0158 by Gary C's Photography, on Flickr

I also wanted to post this head shot of him, as I don't get to see this expression too often from him anymore.

DSC_0043 by Gary C's Photography, on Flickr

DSCF2443.jpg

Cookie, (aka The Cook). The best dog in the world.

MLP-Cookie%203-X2.jpg

Winter doo

The%20Cook-X3.jpg

Summer coif

Wow!! That was a quick response. Nice looking pups you have there.

Keep em' coming everyone!

Great shots D-B-J. Love the use of shallow depth of field here.

yeah she at least plays fetch and chasing sticks keeps her away from chewing up the kids soccers balls etc.
She is starting to show her age though I noticed she isn't quite keeping up with the younger kids like she did my older but she still makes a valiant effort just after a while of river chasing sticks she needs a little break. Think she is some kind of shepherd/Rottweiler cross breed maybe? Better than our last dog ivan. I loved that dog (think I shed a couple tears when I was digging the hole to put him in out back) but he was just not a socialized type dog and was a pure bread Shepard. ivan was a total dick he was okay with me but he wasn't exactly the play with the kids type of dog if they through a stick and he "decided to go get it" for them he would just eat it or not bring it back. He was also meaner and not very friendly. This one I have to talk to about jumping too much sometimes (she is near a hundred lbs. she will knock over the kids if not careful) but she seem much better hearted with them and wont really attack anyone unless they tried to come in the house or property or something..

DSC_4877_3430.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back