Izzy

136a3e6058fe59116e4a09a8ee93ed2a.jpg

Onyx

7022d6e312f40a497b44eb20f22a4678.jpg

Blue

afdbf48b648d0be18b7261527fe8bda7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14674687049_77a473bdbc_c_d.jpg

This is Hecate. It is Impossibly hard to get a good picture of her. She RARELY looks at the camera, and everything around her is usually blown out.
14858251791_0b795673e3_c_d.jpg

Prince

Attachments

• Prince.jpg
    Prince.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 135
My kids where messing around with my poochie today.. Not the best background but i thought it was funny..

hatter.jpg

This is Kevin.. 11 month old English Bulldog.

Most recent photos of Princey :D

The lady of the family, Quinn. 2 year old Australian Shepherd. Someone gave her away because she "Chased horses and cats" yet she's never chased OUR horses or cats.
10698450_10152259427001829_4355785420052224871_n.jpg

Bentley. I think he's probably 2 as well. Shelter pooch. Saw him posted on Facebook from a local shelter and fell in love. Shih Tzu.

10710627_10152259426496829_888412933233785438_n.jpg

They are best friends.

10310598_10152259427436829_8941622511398988293_n.jpg

I'm fighting back tears as I type this. Resurrecting this thread on a bad note.

As mentioned in my original post of this thread, my Siberian Husky Tundra was having difficulty getting around due to his back legs being weak. We knew things were going to get progressively worse, but we figured that between medication, and light exercise that he would at least make it through Spring. Unfortunately yesterday morning 3-3-15 we had to make the decision to end his suffering.

It was the hardest decision I've ever had to make in my entire life. My fiancee and I stayed with him until he passed talking to him, petting him, and telling him how much we loved him. Tundra was the greatest dog anybody could ask for. I hope that someday I will be able to see him again. He will be missed dearly.

Goodbye my friend, we will never forget you.

My fiancee sitting with him on our couch the night we brought him home 11-11-06.
100_1244 by Gary C's Photography, on Flickr

Opened the front door one day to let him back inside, and saw him laying in the snow soaking up the sun.
DSC_0011_Tundra_3 by Gary C's Photography, on Flickr

While going through some of my unedited stuff looking for other photo's of him I came across this one I took of him during a snowfall March of 2013.
DSC_0007 by Gary C's Photography, on Flickr

Taken in October of 2013. He always loved laying in the grass/leaves looking around, and smelling the air.
DSC_5525_landscape by Gary C's Photography, on Flickr

Mine is always chasing a ball, smiling or climbing on me. And every once in awhile, he can't help but break into dance...

IMG_4763.jpg

As mentioned in my original post of this thread, my Siberian Husky Tundra was having difficulty getting around due to his back legs being weak. We knew things were going to get progressively worse, but we figured that between medication, and light exercise that he would at least make it through Spring. Unfortunately yesterday morning 3-3-15 we had to make the decision to end his suffering.

It was the hardest decision I've ever had to make in my entire life. My fiancee and I stayed with him until he passed talking to him, petting him, and telling him how much we loved him. Tundra was the greatest dog anybody could ask for. I hope that someday I will be able to see him again. He will be missed dearly.

My fiancee sitting with him on our couch the night we brought him home 11-11-06.

Opened the front door one day to let him back inside, and saw him laying in the snow soaking up the sun.

While going through some of my unedited stuff looking for other photo's of him I came across this one I took of him during a snowfall March of 2013.

Taken in October of 2013. He always loved laying in the grass/leaves looking around, and smelling the air.
Beautiful dog, sorry for your loss

Here's my fuzzball
rnzFkT

So sorry to hear that! :(

I'm sorry for your loss! Sounds like he was a great dog and friend!

RIP Tundra. Thank you for sharing,

pooch.jpg

This is Abby. The Mrs. didn't want that title anymore, so I'm probably apartment bound. So my pretty girl will more than likely go live with my future ex wife. Abby looks like how I feel about it.
I'll miss my sweet pooch.
:-(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back