Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yummy, yummy....

6664528893_75a5ea1314_z.jpg

Does that chopsticks help the frame?

Nice color:drool:

Been debating that in my head as well. No. But I like them there. Then no again.

I think they distract from the bowl still having some of the wrapper on it.

Where do you place the flash at? Above the chips on top? With no soft box?

sorry too many question. I know I can learn a lot from you.

Where do you place the flash at? Above the chips on top? With no soft box?

sorry too many question. I know I can learn a lot from you.

This is quit an old photo. I've been practicing my PP on old photos alot lately.

I'm not sure about the lighting. Based on the shadows I'm thinking it was on camera pointed bounced. Most likely at a 45 degree off the wall and ceiling behind the subjects.

I like to leave it on camera and use walls, ceilings, and where the intersect to bounce off of. Think of them as giant umbrellas.

Try this:
Place your subject in the center of the room and have your camera(flash mounted on camera) on a tripod. Center your subject for practice purposes. Do not change your subjects composition within the frame.

Next, snap a from with your flash head in each and every position it has. Upload photos to computer and compare the small yet sometime significant changes. You would have to write down the position of the flash head for each shot and match it to the file number.

Or instead of doing all that just set your flash heads angle to 45 degrees and take maybe 10-15 shots in different positions and notice the differences.

When shooting flash bounced you'll notice yourself paying much more attention to the walls around you and how you can use them to your advantage and how they may become a disadvantage to you.

Last edited:
Where can I find pink or green shrimps?

they're green before and pink after you cook them, silly!

One thing about shrimp chips...they awefully stinky!

they're green before and pink after you cook them, silly!

One thing about shrimp chips...they awefully stinky!

Not as stinky as Durian or "Badak", or whatever that stank **** we put in papaya salad!

I actually like Durian, Vietnamese have another name for it, it really does have a pungant odor....that lingers. Green papaya salad? With beef jerky? Yum yum yummy!

I love durian, soursop, jackfruit, etc.

I actually like Durian, Vietnamese have another name for it, it really does have a pungant odor....that lingers. Green papaya salad? With beef jerky? Yum yum yummy!

I love durian, soursop, jackfruit, etc.

I just can't do the durian. I've tried many bugs, done the raw ducks blood soup, bood gellitine and they all taste great. Just can't do the durian for some reason.

Papaya salad, fresh grilled steak sliced thin, with some sticky rice. Go great with any beer!

I've found most food with pungent odors usually taste great.

I've eaten the duck blood (very fresh) with bits of uh, inside parts, taste good but I can skip that one if I see it again. Sounds like the foods are a bit similar, Viet and Laos (right?). I can't eat bugs, saw plenty, looked tastey (in Cambodia) but they're not a part of the Viet diet, thankfully.

Most reactions

Back