What's new

Shure..

BigMac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Shure..​

picture0130hzs7ru.jpg
 
hehe i was really wondering what the hell that was, turn table never crossed my mind.
I like it :)
 
Lovely shot, the ever popular shure cartridge and stylus... quality turntable equipment is timeless eh?
 
Nice pic, I need a pair, my stantons skip too much. And I'd like the 1200's that are attached to them too. Always a fan of turtable pics, I have taken some, but none yet have turned out this nice. I guess usually when I'm around turtables, Im playing on them, or drinking too much coffee to take a clear pic. But this pic has inspired me to make some more attempts....

Thanks. :)

Jeff
 
Thanks for the comments :D

Glad you all like
 
Great shot. Makes me wanna put on a record. :band:
 
When I saw the thread this was the first thing I thought.

Best value for the scratch dj right there. Learnt how to master a few little tricks using those things.

Nice shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom