Shuswap Lake - BC

Zada

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From this summer - any tips to improve this picture or for next time would be greaT!

Water-1.jpg

Maybe the origninal is more worth looking at?

sky-1.jpg

I love the Shuswap area.

I can't see the photo because our firewall blocks Photobucket...but I'll check them out when I get home.

Sounds good Big Mike! hope you like them.

I went out to the lake for the first time in the summer... its beautiful! I can't wait to go back :)

Nope! We opted to rent a cabin instead.. it was right on the water and we had our own boating dock.. It was just as good! :)

Houseboating is a gong show tho... SO much fun!

Ya, when I was younger, a whole bunch of us from Edmonton would drive out there and rent of houseboat for a few days. Hot sun, cool water...and as much beer as you can carry. Good times.

Very nice shot Zada:

I really love the first one. The landscape view is more pleasing to my eyes than the portrait view.

Well Done. :thumbup:

Very nice shot Zada:

I really love the first one. The landscape view is more pleasing to my eyes than the portrait view.

Well Done. :thumbup:

Thank you very much! I thought so too... but I never know half the time! What looks good to me doesn't always look good to everyone else! Thanks again
Ms Ahliwaw
its very nice i liked the first
thanx for sharing

Thanks... and you're welcome? :)

Good job Zada.

I like the first one better as well. You really caught the movement of the water nicely.

Good job Zada.

I like the first one better as well. You really caught the movement of the water nicely.

Thank you!! we were on a boat, so its actually the waves from the boat... but worked nice for my picture! :) :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back