Sienna's first shoot (with me) NSFW

What make the image work for me is the implicit story. Looks like a very attractive woman who started changing but was feeling hot. She felt the breeze from the window and went over to sit besides it. She's sitting there cooling herself, and watching whatever's going on outside. Her state of undress, her position by the window, her having the shirt open to get some cool breeze - all work to create an impression of a moment that seems natural. It's not "hey look - nekkid woman!". The sexy shots (at least to me) are the ones where the nudity is not the primary aim of the image, but almost incidental. Sexiness doesn't even have to have any nudity - if you've seen a woman in a light summer sundress silhouetted by the sun, you know what I mean. Sexiness is about what you think you see, not what you actually see.

I agree with all the above.I've never intended to create 'sexual' art, rather my intentions have been focused on the 'sensual' aspect of a woman. I definitely prefer a little mystery. Thank you all for the kind words on this image, not sure how I'm ever gong to top it!

I agree with all the above.I've never intended to create 'sexual' art, rather my intentions have been focused on the 'sensual' aspect of a woman. I definitely prefer a little mystery. Thank you all for the kind words on this image, not sure how I'm ever gong to top it!

Don't try to "top it" and you will! ;)

This is very good. I like the natural light, the windows and the pose. I would say this is my favorite so far.

You know you nailed it when last years work shows up again! ;) But I see why, this is a great photo!:)

Good shoot. But windiws size and model lighting do mot match. Window is too small and its aiming to model belly. But I really appreciate the light you handle.

Sent from my vivo Y28 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back