Sightseeing by the lake

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are some pics of people I saw enjoying the silence by a lake... before you ask, I don't have them in normal colors... I'm really into sepia and B&W nowdays.

1. A lady and her kid, in our neighboring "forest" on Nun's Island... I thought it was just ultimately cute! It's a bit blurry, but I had to use the big zoom, I didn't want to come to close cause the lady just looked like she would throw my camera into the lake if she caught me...
Bythelake.jpg

2. A family I don't know enjoying a snack at Mt. Saint Bruno.
IMGP0002.jpg

3. Mt. saint-Bruno again. A few pics of a family I know very well, perhaps too well, lol!
St-Bruno1.jpg

IMGP0011.jpg

IMGP0003.jpg

K, here they are! Tell me what you think of these/ which one you like more?

good captures! i like the compositions very much and the b&w's are well done - good tones.

Cool shots. 3 and 4 are my faves.

I like all of them...#1 is just a bit too out of focus for me.

Cesium 911 said:
I like all of them...#1 is just a bit too out of focus for me.

Thanks!
Well, yeah I know for #1, but as I said above it's because of the digital zoom... (lol, that lady looked dangerous :lol: ) but well, it think it's still got the essential ;)

Alexandra said:
Thanks!
Well, yeah I know for #1, but as I said above it's because of the digital zoom... (lol, that lady looked dangerous :lol: ) but well, it think it's still got the essential ;)

Ahh...the dreaded digital zoom. :sad anim:

2 is my fav...the overcast lighting (or at least that's what it reminds me of) and the sharpness makes me wanna walk over and sit on the bench too.

nice shot.

I like the others too...just don't stand out to me except, I like the guys expression that you know in the side shot.

Most reactions

Back