What's new

Sigma EF-530 DG ST Flash wont trigger

Dopi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I got a Sigma EF-530 DG ST flash on my canon EOD 400D.
It's turned on and it sits right where it should.
So my problem is, the flash wont trigger when I take a photo. Everything else about the flash seems fine, except it wont trigger when I take a photo.
Besides, it is flashing when im pressing the "test" button.

Anyone knows whats wrong? How I can fix it?
I need my flash tomorrow, so if anyone could answer ASAP, i would really appriciate it.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom