What's new

Sigma Wide Angle Lens

Hop2It

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling a barely used (100 shots tops) Sigma 17-35mm 1:2.8-4 Canon mount lens.

The story behind the lens is quite simple...I received it as a gift, used it a few times but ended up finding a great deal on another lens, hence me selling this one.

This is a great lens, especially those who are trying to get into a wider variety of lenses w/o spending the big bucks for a Canon wide angles.

The price is set at $350+shipping.

If you have any questions ask away.

I will post up pics very soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom