Canon Mail in Rebate.

BYoung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was looking around on a Canadian Camera store called Camera Canada and I found this Mail in Rebate. Link

Now they are the L lens', battery grips, flashes and a few body's. I don't know if its a Canada only thing but maybe some of you better informed Canon guys will know. It looks legit enough and being able to get 500$ back on 2 lens' is a sweet freakin deal.

Here is some obligations on the page I found the deal on.
1. This promotion is not valid at the following retailers: Future Shop, Best Buy, Costco, Sam's Club, Wal-Mart or Canon E-Store.
2. You must purchase eligible products at the same time, as evidenced on the same invoice to be eligible for the mail-in-rebate. Failure to do so will result in the subsequent submission(s) being denied.

Bummer! Offer only valid in Canada... :(

Canon Europe offers a 200Euro cash back offer for purchasing a 40D. Again i believe its only for purchases in the EU.
I havent had time to view their Terms + Conditions yet.

Not to be outdone, Canon USA offers THIS rebate! LOL

Here I was thinking Firefox was duping me and not loading right. At least I have till June 30th to decide if I want anything. I'm seriously looking at a 100mm f/2.8 Macro and a 580ex flash. it would be great to get 160$ back. But I'm holding off for now and really putting some thought into this one, which isn't something I do very often :)

Most reactions

Back