sigma

Yes, that lens should work with the 60D. I have the same lens with a Nikon mount for my D3100.

That lens should fit on your camera 99.9% positive and sigma makes some great lenses I just picked up 3 for my T3i great picture quality great lenses all around I have not played with the one your talking about but as far as I'm concerned anything sigma makes your gonna be happy but that's just my opinion let us no if you have any more questions and welcome to the forum I'm new to!

one more quick question,what can you say about the canon 75-300mm lens,is it worth buying than the sigma 70-300mm?

I think the Sigma may be a tad better based on stuff I have read. I have the sigma (an older copy) and it works OK. A little slow to focus.

Neither are stellar lenses. It depends on what you want to use the lens for if it is worth buying or not.
Sigma makes some great lenses, but they are their professional grade lenses for the most part. Their consumer lenses are generally less quality than the name brand equivalent or very close

Most reactions

New Topics

Back