Sign sprouting from her head and the lady in pink must go!!!!

I actually had to try to remove some "residual" people from two photos for my MIL's funeral. One photo wasn't too difficult with the content-aware cloning and some blurring. The second one was like this - hands on shoulder. I ended up just going with the first shot because of the time restraint.

Sometimes the effort is warranted. I had a mother who's only daughter was deceased (9 yo) and the only photo she had was a group shot of a bunch of kids. One leg and one arm were covered by other kids but I was able to copy/manipulate/paste parts from the other side to give Mom a good photo of her daughter.
I'm not an expert by any means but do have fun with Photoshop.

How do you get into photo restoration? Do you advertise or something? It would seem that it would be a somewhat decent side business thing but how would one go about getting some jobs? Just curious.

It can be local side business with conventional advertising and word of mouth/social media. There are a number of books with techniques you would need to master. YouTube has hundreds of videos. You can study and learn new stuff till you drop.
There is some work nationally and internationally but that's almost completely gobbled up by hundreds of folks in India and that area that will do the work for a very small price.
Many big time wedding photographers buy PS services, but to get a cheap price they go to the PS Shops of India and Bangladesh.

Most reactions

Back