What's new

Signs of a misspent youth...

LWW

TPF Supporters
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
67
Location
Dayton,Ohio
That's what I was told pool was anyway.

Shot01.jpg


LWW
 
wow, those are cool!!! now im gona try that when ever i get to play on my dads table again...
 
What amazed me is that I had heard that on almost every shot at least 1 ball goes airborn but it is so little and so fast the naked eye seldom sees it and I had never believed it yet here are a few shots wher a ball is clearly off of the felt and none of these were shot with any great force.

LWW
 
Great shots LWW...now can I have my skulls back... :lmao: :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom