Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1731 (2).jpg
IMG_1735 (2).jpg
Took our little lady for a walk today and spotted these two happy photos waiting for me...

Cool! Although the colours almost make the 2nd look like autumn.

First one is very nice and the bokeh is good, however the brighter background does tend to draw the eye. I think I agree with baturn about the second one. It looks to be in shadow, maybe if it was in more sunlight - don't know - just my thought.

WesternGuy

Cool! Although the colours almost make the 2nd look like autumn.
Thanks! I was looking for some waterfowl, but these caught my eye.
First one is very nice and the bokeh is good, however the brighter background does tend to draw the eye. I think I agree with baturn about the second one. It looks to be in shadow, maybe if it was in more sunlight - don't know - just my thought.

WesternGuy
Thank you! We are in the middle of a week long rainy spell, so light was limited lol. Trust me, I would like some sunlight!

No problem - I sure wish we could get some of that rain. I don't know how many of you folks south of 49 have heard about Fort McMurray, Alberta and the huge forest fire that has forced the evacuation of about 80,000 people to cities, towns and villages to the south, but they could sure use a 3 day rain. So far, the fire has covered over 25,000 acres and burned, not only extensive forest , but has invaded parts of the town. Houses and other buildings are gone including an entire Super 8 Hotel. A major problem with the evacuation is that there is only one road out and it has been packed for the last two to three days.

'Air drops like spitting on a campfire': Only weather changes can slow Fort McMurray inferno.

WesternGuy

Last edited:
Yes, it is on the news here. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back