Signs, signposts, etc.

this is from NH. Live Free or Die.
Except, the owner was told last year to remove the sign. Apparently the yuppie tourists with campsites on the lake found it offensive. I miss it.

masterbaiter.jpg

That's great that they got away with that -- at least for a while. Stupid yuppies.

I had a difficult time understanding this one, seen in Ville de Mont-Royal (Montreal). Is it "Do not tilt your can"? Or just "No Campbell soups allowed"?

DSC_0189.jpg

Kinda not a sign, more a billboard...but still of the sign nature and funny!!

uglykids.jpg

by the way invisible, that sign is funny but your comment is makes it hilarious!!!! Im having a laughing fit!!

img4115prte8.jpg

This one was posted at a campsite in Africa. As there were stories of people who had been mauled by lions when they disobeyed it, I decided to take the sign at face value.

This one was posted in Cairns, Australia where huge birds flocked to a few trees in the downtown area and engaged in target practice on the pedestrians below. I guess you could say this sign was meant to give them a 'heads up'. (Okay, I'm leaving, no need to push!)

birdsignvp6.jpg

This sign struck fear into my heart!! It was in Australia (home of all sorts of dangerous snakes), near the path leading to the southernmost light house. It's a scan of a photograph, so please excuse the quality.

snakesignprnv4.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back