What's new

Silence

Frozen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit



Death Valley, March 2008, taken with my soon to be replaced Panasonic FZ-10.
photo
 
i think the lighting here is unfortunate. with a dark image and light from a setting or rising sun, this could have been really emotional.
 
From a different perspective I think the harsh light could emphasize the bleakness, but I need to see more saturation to make the picture "interesting" perhaps even cross processed or high contrast color processed. It's bleak. Silent. A little distopian... all good things. But I would like to see more color.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom