Silent watch

MX962

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_6870squirrelcopy.jpg

Was just out wondering in the woods and found this lil guy keeping an eye on me

I took a quick glance at first and thought there was something on the film by the nose.... then I looked closer and realized that you can see the whiskers!! :mrgreen:

Nice photo BTW, although the squirrel kinda blends into the background a little much. Maybe that's the point though eh? ;)

ttfn
CDL.

I took a quick glance at first and thought there was something on the film by the nose.... then I looked closer and realized that you can see the whiskers!! :mrgreen:

Nice photo BTW, although the squirrel kinda blends into the background a little much. Maybe that's the point though eh? ;)

ttfn
CDL.
I thought it worked best this way my self, have tried it a hundred different ways though,thanks for looking

Excellent shot! You got the foreground and the squirrel nice and crips and the background is blurry which works great in this shot. Wonderful light, colours and details. Great work, I love it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Greetings,
Ann :sillysmi:

I really like this, too! The light hits that little guy so nicely, but there's mystery in the dark colors. And, it makes me wonder what kind of life is stirring in the out of focus area. I love forest pictures; there is so much suggested, unseen life. That's what I love about photos. The mind can run wild without having everything spelled out. It's like vocal music vs. instrumental music.

He was keeping an eye on you; looks like you got him back. :greenpbl:

I really like this, too! The light hits that little guy so nicely, but there's mystery in the dark colors. And, it makes me wonder what kind of life is stirring in the out of focus area. I love forest pictures; there is so much suggested, unseen life. That's what I love about photos. The mind can run wild without having everything spelled out. It's like vocal music vs. instrumental music.

He was keeping an eye on you; looks like you got him back. :greenpbl:
It was one of those days I was every where nothing to shoot just quiet every where it seemed nothing wanted to be photographed that day ,This is all I got one shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back