Thank you guys for taking a moment to comment.
sw1tchfx - It is an odd looking plane, it's a crop duster. They are stubby fellas with lots of wing area. They are short for fast tail movement, and have a lot of wing area to keep stall speeds down.
1986 - Thank you, point on cropping noted.
pacereve - Thanks for the comment, crop suggestion noted.
ab$olut - Thanks!
tangerini - tyvm!
sebastian - Thanks, crop duly noted(thats 3 crop suggestions so far, will definitely give it a try).
itsme123 - Thank you. You know why I really like it? Mainly it's the silhouette of the pilot. There wasn't much to the processing, I just desaturated what little color was left, and added a little vignetting, that's it. It was taken with my 30D and bigma.
quantumk - I went out to take some photos of huge wind turbines. It was a failed mission, they kicked me out before I could snap anything worthwhile. Out on a country road on the way home, I saw this crop duster flying real low, while making huge banking turns. I pulled over just as he was re-filling, I waited about 10 minutes for him to off his load, and took this just before he landed. I took about 30 of him flying around, and was happy to get one good one. The one bit of advice I would give is, there are tons of times I see good photo ops while driving around, and maybe 1 out of 10 times do I stop so....stop more often!
fightthehethens - Thank you!