What's new

Silhouettes with colour background

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Saturday evening:

1.
SilhouetteHintergrund_4.jpg


2.
SilhouetteHintergrund_2.jpg


3.
SilhouetteHintergrund_3.jpg


4.
SilhouetteHintergrund_5.jpg


5.
SilhouetteHintergrund_1.jpg
 
OOh.. Very nice.
1 and 3 are my favorites.

Dani.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thanks, Dani.
The sky was just too pretty not to go out and take some cheesy sunset shots, I'm afraid. And dusk lasted for more than an hour (which is what we have here), so this was finally THE background that made all the bare trees and bushes look GOOD (I think).
 
2,4 and 5 are my favourites. Very dramatic indeed - the whole sky is lit up! masterfully captured - if only the sky set green every now an then...

Grenn sky at night, LaFotos delight
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
You're funny! :D
But I think - while I like green almost everywhere else - a green sky would positively freak me out! ;)
 
What wonderful shots, the third one is just great, just pulls you into the photo.
 
What a beautiful sunset! My absolute fave is #3, with the large tree silhouetted. And I also really like #4, with the sliver of moon and the way the sky colours change from blue to pinky-orange as your eye travels down the shot.
 
3&4 are most cool. Beautiful colors.
 
3 and 4 are my favorite, But the standing out more to me. I was originally just going to say 3, but then i glanced at for and saw how the sky changed and how you could see the moon. And the moon is what did it for me.
 
:thumbup: 3 4 and 5 are my faves

Cheesy sunsets still make for stunning photos in my opinion. :)
 
Gorgeous shot! 1, 3, & 5 are my favorites. I love the way that gnarled looking tree stands out in #3. It really makes a statement.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom