What's new

Silhouettes with colour background

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
Makes me happy to hear that you like these, too :boogie:

We don't get overly many nice sunset skies, so any we do get is a treat!

I'll post more silhouettes from the following night in a new post.
 
I realy like 1,2,3,4,5! :)
ok, I like 1 and 4 the most!
 
#4 for me just because of the Moon and I like the Moon, it's my friend
 
I haven't commented one your pictures for a long Lafoto (probably for two reasons: 1. I haven't been around, 2. I haven't seen a post of yours once I am around), but these are deffiniantly worth commenting on. Gorgious....
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #22
Thank you, Chris.
True enough, you haven't been around in quite a while now!
(And I am fully intent on pulling myself out of the [photographic] hole I was in during our [practically non-existing] winter now, with the light and colours coming back, so you might - just might - see some more from me in the future. Or you quickly decide to fly over to Germany in May and see me in person, what do you say? I need more people for the meet-up!!! Three have dropped out recently!!!)
 
Sadly (and no so Sadly) I won't be able to come because my sister is getting married on the 31st and I'm in the wedding so I have to be in CO for most of the week to help out and stuff.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom