What's new

Silky Water Take 2. Second attempt. C&C please

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have received some feedback already on two I put up earlier while editing the majority. These are my picks of the litter. I had fun, and I am happy I figured out how to capture the water...but learned a few more things as well I need to work on more.

Frankly, none of them "wow'ed" me as i had hoped, tricky little LCD screen tricked me, however I think it's an improvement yet.

It seemed that the better ones came from the south side, as the ones I took where the sun set (even after it was gone) had exposure issues that just made it kinda ugly.
The one I liked the most, number 5, ended up blurry, I posted anyway, but its quite blurry. :-(

$DSC_0096-1.webp$DSC_0097-2.webp$DSC_0110-2.webp$DSC_0098-1.webp$DSC_0125-1error.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
Last set. I added a few of the night ones for chits and giggles.

$DSC_0126-1.webp$DSC_0130-1.webp$DSC_0122-1.webp$DSC_0134-1.webp$DSC_0159-1.webp$DSC_0160-1.webp
 
You're definitely getting the hang of the water but the trees are quite dull and the weather doesn't help. Now that you're getting the hang of capturing running water I'd try to find an interesting subject to complement it.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
Kinda what I learned from the whole thing and echoe'd by you here. Comments in my other threads suggest the same deal. So, I have a basic idea of "how", now time to find a nice spot and put it all together and see. :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom