Silly Mistakes In Photography.

Who has shot without a memory card in the camera?

From Ken Rockewell's sit on the NionD5300:
"Slot empty release lock

This prevents us from taking pictures with no card in the camera.

Leave it at LOCK.

If you want to play with your camera with no card, set it to OK. This mode is only here so that Wal-Mart can put cameras out on display and have them work with no card; you would never want to set your camera to OK because you could shoot all day without a card in the camera"

My experience: with NO memory,and the above protective measure disabled, the rear LCD shows the latest shutter snap, which can lead you to to think there -is- a memory card in the camera.

The nice thing about my 1Ds is that even though I have the ability to shoot w/o the card in, Itll give me a warning notice each time I shoot.

"No CF Card"

If only there was a warning when you leave your house with the camera to say “hey! You left the card in the pc and you’re going out without your bag?”

Sitting here looking really stupid. I have been having a play with a canon 7d. It takes the compact flash card or cf
As I use sd cards all the time I don’t have any cf cards, bought a few used most were 2 or 4gb ok fine then I noticed one was 126. Like wow hit the jack pot. Put card in camera refused to work 2gb 4gb fine. Spent ages on www to see what limit was on the 7d.
Then I noticed that the 126 was MB not Gb. No wonder the 7d would not play

I go out at night to photograph the moon and look through the sight and i can't find the moon. It's because i still got the lens cap on ya dummie. lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back