Silly Vandals

AMcNeice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.drivingsong.com
These ones should have spent more time in school.

vandals-001s.jpg

I'm not to sure I like the angle or the crop of this shot, but its the only one I could get without a very extreme angle and my own reflection in the glass .

Its good, it has alot of strong vibrante colours an no real dull point, and your look straight at the writing :)

I have a hard time finding anything serious to say about this photo. Its on of those I prefer to just stare at for a while laughing to my self the entire time

haha good one some people are dumb!! that one wasnt to draw attention it was just an illiterate f!@# haha that one amuses me

now your gonna think im dumb, but im not even sure what the top word is meant to mean?
Forget?

Why would you write Forget you! in a window?

Its on of those I prefer to just stare at for a while laughing to my self the entire time

One of my coworkers and I spent the whole day cracking up about it. The window is on a building inbetween our office and the parking lot.

now your gonna think im dumb, but im not even sure what the top word is meant to mean?
Forget?

Why would you write Forget you! in a window?

Forget is what they're trying to say, I think. As for why it's there I don't think we shall ever know.

Most reactions

Back