Silverfast alternatives for Vista x64? I have an Epson perfection V700

Treymac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joejohnsonphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I just bought an Epson Perfection V700, I installed the scanner fine with the software that it came with. But then I tried to install Silverfast SE that came with it and then it came up with an error because it only supported a 32-bit version. I'm using Vista 64-bit. I tried searching their website for new updates, but it looks like they still don't have any support, which really is not acceptable for a company like this anymore.

So does anybody know of anything that I can do? Is there other software that I could use besides Silverfast?

Thanks.

i would suggest you check epson forums... there may be some tech people here, but i'm sure you'll find your answer quicker on a forum that is made for it

... I just bought an Epson Perfection V700, I installed the scanner fine with the software that it came with. But then I tried to install Silverfast SE that came with it and then it came up with an error because it only supported a 32-bit version. I'm using Vista 64-bit. I tried searching their website for new updates, but it looks like they still don't have any support, ...

Hi Treymac,
I'm happy to inform you, that SilverFast will support Epson scanners on Vista 64 with upcoming version 6.6.5,
which will be released this month.
Please check http://www.silverfast.com for the update.

regards
Christian Gregoire
LaserSoft Imaging

Hi Treymac,
I'm happy to inform you, that SilverFast will support Epson scanners on Vista 64 with upcoming version 6.6.5,
which will be released this month.
Please check http://www.silverfast.com for the update.

regards
Christian Gregoire
LaserSoft Imaging
Wow... what are the chances you would find this post on a photog forum, register and respond to this question? Now THAT'S support. :)

OMG... now that is support!!!! LSI_G, how in the world did you find this thread (or any other) regarding your product??? Just seems like the internet is a big place and this is a needle in a haystack.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back