What's new

Simple vibrant colors

Pyrex

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2007
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really enjoyed this picture, it's simple, not complex, but has gorgeous colors.. got to love the fuji CCD.
Spigot.jpg
 
Time out for its loading here, too, just a red x... and I shall move this to the General Gallery, too, since you are not asking for any specific critique. To the contrary, you are alreaday all over the moon with its colours and how much you like it ... so I feel the General Gallery might well be the better place for it, even though I still don't know what it shows.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom