What's new

Simplicity and Randomness

NayLoMo6C

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
819
Reaction score
79
Location
San Francisco, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few random pics that I have compiled from the past month or so. Feel free to say anything about them. Thnx for looking

IMG_6228.jpg


IMG_6218.jpg


IMG_6116.jpg


IMG_6057.jpg


IMG_6344.jpg
 
I like the way you see things. Good work on #1, but my favourite – by a landslide – is #5.
 
I like your style!

You on Flickr?
Friend request
<-------username
 
#1, 3, 4, and 5 are good! #1 is my favorite, outstanding.
 
thanks y'all for your comments :thumbup:
 
Agreed, I'm diggin the last one!! Good eye!!
 
Yeah, the last one, definitely. The others are nice too, although I'm not crazy about the second one.
 
I like the last best. If you are looking for specific comments, I'd post only one or two at a time.
 
I like the last best. If you are looking for specific comments, I'd post only one or two at a time.

thnx mike, i really didn't think these shots would work on their own if i posted separately. just as the title says, it's all random and i ain't looking to be specific
 
Very much like this.

Not a big fan of color photography except when it is about color as is the case here. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom